My career in a nutshell
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunication), Padre Conceição College of Engineering, Verna, Goa, India (2003).
- Master of Technology (Communication Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India (2005).
- Ph.D. (Electrical and Computer Engineering), Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa, Portugal (2011).
- Intern at Physical Oceanography Division, National Institute of Oceanography, Goa, India (2002-2003).
- Teaching assistant at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India (2003 - 2005).
- Software engineer at Aricent (formerly Hughes/Flextronics Software Systems), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (2005-2007).
- Researcher at Instituto de Telecomunicações, Lisboa, Portugal in Project SIGNAL of the European Commission's Marie Curie Actions (2007 - 2011).
- Post-doc at Instituto de Sistemas e Robótica, Lisboa, Portugal (2011 - 2016).
- Research Engineer at Perceive 3D, Coimbra, Portugal (2016 - 2017).
- Researcher at Wageningen University and Research, Wageningen, The Netherlands (2017 - )